Restoring Hearts for Couples
Saturday, November 4, 2017
9:00am - 4:00pm
Eastside Foursquare Church
14520 100th Ave. NE
Featuring authors and counselors John and Elaine Leadem, this one-day conference will provide couples the opportunity to gain practical ways to develop the emotional and romantic intimacy God designed for their marriage.
In today's culture, any marriage can lose sight of what's important and get off track. This reality is compounded when there's been a significant event of hurt, betrayal or secrecy, and it can be difficult for couples to establish the safety and bond they both desire.
Restoring Hearts is EXCELLENT for couples who:
- Are in the process of creating or repairing authentic romantic health which has been threatened by sexual or emotional betrayal
- Are longing to build upon the foundation of their individual recovery paths and establish the relational intimacy they truly desire
- Are looking to learn how to avoid the pitfalls of past romantic failures in their new "sober" relationship
- Restoring Hearts can provide both a jump start to a couple’s reconnection as well as a high-quality mid-flight re-fueling in their recovery process. While the framework of the Leadem’s work will focus on recovery from sexual betrayal, the conference can also be of great benefit to couples working to regain emotional trust, establish authentic communication and rebuild romantic intimacy from any hurt, betrayal, addiction disclosure or secrecy that has wounded their relationship.
Cost Per Couple: $139.00 per couple
*$70.00 Individual Ticket Available*
More about John & Elaine Leadem, LCSW, CSAT, CMAT
Leadem Counseling & Consulting Service | www.leademcounseling.com
John and Elaine are LCSWs with certifications in Sex Addiction and Multiple Addictions who have dedicated much of their combined treatment tenure of more than 76 years through guiding couples through the dark tides of addiction and other life changes that threaten romance. They are national presenters and authors of multiple books for recovering couples and the dedicated professionals who serve them on the front lines.
Want a preview of John & Elaine's presentation? CLICK HERE to listen to their interview on Relationship Insights with Carrie Abbott.
Books by John & Elaine Leadem:
- Awakening to Your Soulmate: A Decision to Be IN Love
- Clearing Away the Wreckage of The Past
- Surveying the Wreckage: A Guide to the Fourth Step
- One in the Spirit: Meditation Course for Recovering Couples
Visit the Leadem's book store HERE
Register Now - Online, By Phone, By Mail
How to Register:
Online: Register Here Now:
By Phone (via credit card): 425-894-1806
By Mail - Send check to:
Next Step Counseling & Coaching
1611 NE 116th St., Suite 123
Bellevue, WA 98004
(Please make check payable to Next Step Counseling & Coaching)
Please contact Becky Henchman, Event Manager, at 425.894.1806 or email@example.com